Amazon is an online retailer that sells a wide variety of products to customers across the world. As such, it has become a household name and one of the biggest online marketplaces in the world. In this guide, we will tell you how to open an Amazon seller account in Germany:In the essay we in Scan Fair will talk more about this topic.
Why Amazon Germany?
The Amazon Germany platform is excellent for selling and finding new products. It has a large customer base and is one of the largest e-commerce platforms in Europe.
Why should you start selling on Amazon Germany?
- You can grow your business internationally by selling abroad, even if you don’t know another language. This is because Amazon offers translation services for seller information pages, product listings and other seller messages from English into German (and more) languages.
- You can use this new opportunity as part of your marketing strategy: promoting products through influencers or bloggers, using traditional advertising channels like TV ads/print ads/billboards etc., as well as social media campaigns where people talk about their experiences with specific brands or retailers who sell them directly from their websites – all these things will help increase sales volume during peak seasons such as Christmas shopping time when demand exceeds supply!
How to Create Amazon Seller Account in Germany?
- Head over to Amazon.de, the country-specific version of the site with its language and layout.
- Click on “register as an individual” in the top right corner of any page (it looks like a little person icon).
- Fill out your personal information on this page, including your birthday and address details (make sure you’re giving accurate info here!). You’ll also need to enter additional details about yourself that will be used for fraud prevention purposes, like where you work or what school/university you attend (if applicable).
- Once all of this information has been entered into their system successfully, click on “registered” (“register”) to complete your registration process! You’ll see a confirmation message that says, “great job!” Don’t worry if it doesn’t show up immediately—you can always go back later by clicking on “Mein Konto” (“my account”). This will redirect you back to Amazon’s normal checkout process, where everything should usually work perfectly!
How can you register your bank account in Germany with Amazon?
You can register your bank account in Germany with Amazon.
- You must be a German resident and have a German address, phone number and email address.
- You need a German bank account with at least USD 100 available for the initial payout from Amazon FBA.
What Do You Need to Be Able to Trade on Amazon Germany?
- You need to be able to speak German.
- You need to have a German bank account.
- You need to be able to provide a German address. This is a requirement for all new Amazon accounts, even if you don’t live in Germany but sell products shipped there.
- You need to be able to provide your VAT number or show proof of exemption from VAT (like being an individual and having less than €1750 annual revenue). If you don’t have one, it’s time to research this topic because we will explain it in our next article about taxes and VAT numbers.
To Create an Amazon Seller Account in Germany, You Need to:
- Have a German address and bank account. If you don’t have a German address or bank account, Amazon will reject your application.
- Have a VAT number in Germany (which you can get from the commercial register office). This is not necessary, but it’s a good idea since it will make tax matters easier for your clients and yourself.
- Get a business license if required by law (this varies by state). Other things vary between states and countries when setting up an Amazon seller account, but these are some of the most important ones that apply to Germany specifically.
In this article, we have discussed how you can create an Amazon seller account in Germany. We hope that you find it helpful and informative.