Are you looking to start selling on Amazon Malaysia? This post will show you how to sign up for an Amazon seller account. As a seller, you can list products and grow your business online by reaching millions of customers already on Amazon.In the essay we in Scan Fair will talk more about this topic.
To Sell on Amazon Malaysia, You Must Register for a Seller Account
If you are a seller, you need to register for an Amazon seller account. This is the first step of selling on Amazon Malaysia. Before selling on Amazon Malaysia, you need to verify your email address and phone number. Then, sign up for your seller account. Once that’s done, all you have to do is fill out some information about yourself and your company details to complete the registration process. If everything goes right, then congratulations! You now own an active Amazon seller account, allowing you to sell items online through their website.
Go to the “Selling on Amazon” Page.
To open an Amazon seller account in Malaysia, you must visit the online store’s official website. Once there, click on the “Selling on Amazon” page and select “Register as a seller” from the menu. This will take you to a form that requires basic information such as your name, email address and phone number.
After entering all these details and submitting them, you will receive an email from Amazon confirming your registration as a seller. You may also be asked to verify your bank account if required for registering an account with them.
Open & Complete Your Seller Account
- Choose a seller name. You can enter your unique name, or we’ll pick it randomly.
- Select a tax reporting method. If you don’t have any taxes to report yet, we recommend choosing the US Standard Shipping with no tax reporting method at first so that you can get started selling quickly and easily. Later on, if any of your sales involve taxing amounts (like those made in California), log in to update your information!
- Review and agree to the Amazon Seller Agreement. This is important—read through it before signing off on anything!
- Select a payment method. We recommend PayPal because it’s free and easy to use, but other options are available too: https://payments-amazonaccounts-com/?ref=amazon_accounts_settings#payment-methods.
Sign Up for a Seller Account
You need to click on “Selling on Amazon”.
Follow the instructions and sign up for an Amazon account by providing your name, email address, phone number and other details required by Amazon.
When you are done with creating your seller account, complete it by providing all the necessary information about storing inventory and shipping products to customers (you can choose from Fulfillment by Amazon service, Merchant Fulfilled Prime or Merchant Fulfilled Standard).
Amazon will charge you a monthly fee of RM20.
Congratulations! You are now an Amazon seller. You will receive an email from Amazon with your seller account details. Once the registration process is complete, you can log in to your Seller Central dashboard and sell on the marketplace.
You Can Start Selling on Amazon Malaysia now!
If you are a business owner, you can start selling on Amazon Malaysia now! Following these steps, you can create your Seller Account in Malaysia to sell products on Amazon.
- Run an online shop.
- Sell online with PayFast and other payment methods available for Malaysians.
- Start selling on Amazon with our simple steps below:
We hope that you have found this helpful article. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to reach out to us on our Facebook page.