Fetch Rewards is a cashback website. It’s one of the most popular, but it could be better. If you want to use the Fetch Rewards software, read on for our full review!
What Are Fetch Rewards?
Fetch Rewards is a cashback app that allows you to earn points for shopping online. You can then redeem those points for cash or gift cards at over 2,000 stores, including Sephora and Target. You can also earn points by completing offers and surveys through the app. Points usually range between 0.5 and 5 cents per point, but some offers give double or even triple rewards points!
How to Use Fetch Rewards?
Fetch Rewards’ software is entirely free to use. You can earn cash back on all your online purchases without paying a monthly fee or signing up for an annual membership. You need to download the software and then activate it on the retailer’s website where you purchase. If that sounds easy enough, we’ve got some other advice!
What Are the Pros & Cons of Fetch Rewards?
As a whole, the pros of using Fetch Rewards are:
- Easy to use: The app is easy to download and sign up for and doesn’t require special knowledge or skills. You don’t need to be tech-savvy or familiar with cryptocurrencies to participate—follow the steps on their website.
- Wide variety of brands and stores available. Many popular retailers are available through Fetch Rewards, like Amazon, Walmart, Target and more! Plus, they have some unique stores you wouldn’t usually find at other affiliate programs like eBay and Newegg! This can help you get access to new products that you might not already know about, which can be great if your niche is dull or has very little competition because there are just so few people who know about these sites yet still want them badly enough where they’d pay good money just for someone else’s opinion on something like “which one should I buy?” (which often means it sells well too).
- Good referral program: Once someone signs up through my link below then, both parties will receive 1% cash back on everything purchased through their links from now until March 2020, which means savings every time either party buys anything online during this period, regardless of how much money was spent initially before signing up through my link above without any minimum amounts necessary either way!
Is Fetch Rewards Worth it?
Fetch Rewards is a cashback platform that gives you money back on everything you buy online. The best part? It’s free to use, with no strings attached. That means there are no coupons or codes, and you don’t have to do anything other than sign up for an account and link your payment method(s).
Fetch Rewards has more than 50 stores in its network, including major retailers like Amazon and Target as well as niche shops like H&M. You can earn up to 5% cash back on purchases at a wide range of brands across various industries (including travel, groceries and fashion) so long as they’re listed in Fetch’s catalog of rewards partners.
The process of redeeming rewards is pretty straightforward: click on “Redeem” after shopping at a participating retailer on Fetch’s website or app, and then choose how much cash back you want from between 1%–5%. Once redeemed (a process that takes about 24 hours), your account balance will reflect the new total available for spending—or withdrawal via PayPal or ACH transfer—and then go up by whatever percentage amount was previously selected whenever further purchases are made through Fetch Rewards’ platform during that period.
Is There Any Better Software Than Fetch Rewards?
I don’t think so. But if you are looking for reliable and easy-to-use cashback software, I can recommend Simple Redemption. This excellent service helps you earn money while shopping at your favorite stores and websites.
It has one of the best interfaces on the market, allowing users to scan barcodes and redeem offers without hassle quickly. It has over 15,000 partners (including big names like Amazon), so they will likely have an offer on your favorite store or website.
The Cashout Process
Once your account reaches the minimum cashout amount (currently $25), you can request your payout. Fetch Rewards only processes withdrawals once weekly, so if you are close to reaching your monthly limit, it’s best to request payment immediately.
Fetch Rewards offers payments via PayPal and wire transfer. The minimum amount for both methods is USD 1. If you want to receive either option, there is a $10 fee associated with each; however, if you choose PayPal as your preferred payment method and deposit more than $2k over a year, this fee will be waived by Fetch Rewards in its entirety.
There are no fees associated with deposits at Fetch Rewards; however, there are fees associated with withdrawals:
What Are the Other Best Cash Back Websites?
Aside from Fetch Rewards, there are a few other online cashback websites you can earn rewards on. Here’s a list of some of our favorites:
- Ebates is one of the most well-known cashback websites in existence. They’re so popular because they offer 25% cash back on almost everything, which is great if you shop online often. However, their store selection isn’t pervasive compared to other sites like Fetch Rewards or ShopAtHome, so you might have trouble finding items that fit your needs or lifestyle here.
- Mr. Rebates offers 15% cash back for restaurants and travel purchases as well as 5% for e-commerce purchases (with no limit), but it’s only available through the Mr. Rebates Android app and iOS app—and there are other restrictions on how much money you can earn each year depending on how many deals per month (up to $25). This site also tends not to have as many merchants offering deals as other sites; however, if none of those previous two options sound appealing to you, this one might be worth checking out!
Fetch Rewards is a decent cashback website. There are better cashback sites out there, but it’s better than some other available ones.
The cashback rates are alright, and they’re competitive with some of their competitors in this space (like Ebates). However, they’re not stellar or anything like that. If you want terrific deals on the stuff, you already buy and can get even cheaper at places like Costco or Amazon, then go ahead and sign up for Fetch Rewards. If not, other options might suit your needs.
Fetch Rewards is pretty good software. It has many features that will make it easy to earn cash back on purchases. However, there are some drawbacks too — for example, it doesn’t work with all stores. If this is an issue, perhaps another service might be better suited for you. In any case, though, I hope this article has helped you decide whether or not this program would suit your needs!